1. What are the requirements for enrolling my dog in doggy daycare and overnight boarding?
Your dog should be 12 weeks old, Up To Date on all shots ( including the Bordatella vaccine ) and spayed or neutered if over 6 months old. We require shot records in advance of your first visit. You may have your vet email or fax your records to: 216-383-2929 or firstname.lastname@example.org In addition, all dogs must be non-agressive and not food or toy protective. If your dog meets all of the criteria for enrollment, please download and fill out our Client Packet and bring the packet with you on your first scheduled day.
2. Do I need to schedule an appointment for my first daycare and/or boarding visit?
Yes. We only schedule/meet new clients on an appointment basis, I like to meet every new client/dog in person on the first day. In addition, on your first trial day, after you set up an appointment, you will need to arrive early, no later than 7:30 am so that we may go over your Client Packet, meet you/your dog and get your dog into the play group early since all the other dogs will know they have never met your dog previously. It’s much easier on your dog to integrate them into the play group when there are less dogs to greet him/her.
3. What is the charge for doggy daycare and for overnight boarding?
Daycare is $28 for a full day ( up to 12 hours ) and overnight boarding is and additional $15 per day.
4. Once my dog is enrolled into doggy daycare and accepted, do I need to make an appointment each time for daycare and overnight boarding?
We need appointments for overnight boarding so that we have the appropriate amount of staff supervising the number of dogs on hand. The safety, health and well being of your dog is a #1 priority for us !
5. What if I have specific questions regarding doggy daycare or overnight boarding that are not covered in the Client Packet of information?
Feel free to email the owner any specific questions you might have regarding the enrollment of your dog: email@example.com
© 2018 Dogtropolis